Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Guns

In light of the Arizona "tragedy" I have decided to "change" my "tone". As such, I will alter my position on guns, criminals, and the rules of engagement. Were I there at this 'shooting', I would have had certain arguments to make against the shooter...

What is the difference between a "shooting" and a "gunfight"?
Clearly the difference is the presence of two guns... In one case its just a shooting, with two guns it becomes a gunfight.

Why will I never be at a "shooting", because I'll bring a gun.

Speaking of "tragedies" what about 9/11?
In this case, no one had a gun, or even an effective weapon against those most brutal weapons ever.... boxcutters.

Boxcutters can only cut, they cannot stab, and a cut needs to be much longer than a stab to be effective. 3/4 planes surrendered at the threat of being cut (not killed). Only one plane resisted, and that was as much out of desperation as anything else.

Never be involved in a shooting, as one man said "I might be killed with my own gun, but they'll have to beat me to death with it, since I will be out of ammo"

As related to the 9/11 assholes, if only more folks were willing to fight, there might not have been a hijacking. If our people we correctly skilled it could have ended as a calm september day.

No comments:

Post a Comment